How can businesses use video marketing for lead generation?

How to Generate More Leads with Your Video Marketing

According to projections, online videos will account for more than 82 percent of all consumer internet traffic in 2022, placing platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram at the heart of any marketing plan.

But how can video marketing help you produce high-quality leads or even achieve a specific business objective? Since video marketing can be an overwhelming task, it’s best to hire digital marketing agency Virginia.

In this post, you’ll discover how to transform your video material into a lead-generating resource and make the most of it.

Make Your Video Content a Lead-Generating Tool

Even though 74% of B2B marketers believe video delivers better than any other sort of content, many businesses are still struggling to realize the benefits of video marketing.

Wistia discovered that just 22% of B2B businesses employ video content for customer acquisition. So, it’s safe to infer that the remaining 78 percent aren’t doing it because they either don’t know how or are doing it incorrectly.

Suppose you want to create leads using video content. In that case, it makes perfect sense to convert your movies into a lead-generating asset first, especially if you’re in the B2B area.

To gain results, you’ll need to use the following two lead-generating assets:

  • A knowledge base that is available on-site.
  • Video course.

The first sort of content is password-protected, but the second is not—mainly because its goal is to keep viewers engaged.

Lead-Generating Assets’ Advantages

The first advantage of basing your video marketing approach on a lead-generating resource is that it gives you and your marketing team a complete picture of where to focus your video development efforts.

The second advantage is that these assets may be utilized to power your selling process at the top and middle. Consequently, customers who just want to be educated or make informed buying selections will visit your website more frequently.

The third advantage is that if your video material is gated, it may help you gather email addresses, which can help you convert some visitors into leads and, eventually, customers.

It’s worth noting that your lead-generating resource will deliver results, whether it’s off-site or on-site.

How to create lead-generating assets for video marketing?

  1. It ought to be based on a well-known search term.

Leads result from site traffic, as problematic as that may sound. Consider this: Before you can turn a visitor into a sale, you must first attract visitors. That’s why it’s critical to pick a term with search intent so that your video can rank and drive traffic on its own.

  1. It has to be in line with the items you offer.

According to a survey, how-to queries account for most of the 1,000 most commonly sought prompts on search engines. Your audience/viewership has a million issues, and they want you to assist them in solving them. As a result, make sure your videos address your product’s issues and promote yourself as the best answer.

  1. It must not be overly specific.

According to an Ipsos study on advertising, both visual and textual material wears out. This implies that if you don’t diversity your video material, it will get stale—and engagement will suffer. To re-engage your existing viewers, you’ll want to post new videos on IT support consultant services regularly, which a super-specific topic won’t allow you to achieve.

  1. It has to be understandable.

Your video content must not only be consistent with your overall brand values, but it must also be relatable to your target audience. Instead of focusing just on brand recognition, aim to increase brand affinity. Consider this: just because someone is familiar with your brand does not ensure they will buy your stuff.